Nuffnang

Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Dinner with Bf's Family.

23rd December 2012, Sunday.

It's Christmas again!
Had an early Christmas dinner with Bf's family on the 23rd cause it's a Sunday and everyone is free! 

Homemade Salad.


We ordered this from NTUC, last year too! 
Giant Ham

Rosemary Turkey

Pork Knuckle 

Homecooked Spaghetti.

Homemade whipped potato.

Homemade fruits.


What's a Christmas without gifts right?

We had dinner.

& Logcake too!
From Bakerzin


Merry Christmas again!

Alvin!

Shirt from me and Felicia.

Bought from Recoil

Felicia's, from me & bf!

Also from Recoil 

Ahma's, from Sa Kor.

Toyomi Steamboat pot!

Valerie's,
From bf, Felicia, Alvin, Evadne & me.
Her birthday is on the 24th plus Christmas present!

Cardigan from Zara &
Bag from M)phosis.

Bf's! 
From Felicia & I!

Grey Blazer from P.O.A


Some gifts I received.
From my Bosses.

From colleagues.

Hello Kitty 2013 Calendar from supervisor.

Hello Kitty Bottled Handsoap from Bf's Aunt.



May everyone had a great Christmas, & btw it's a whole new year, so Happy 2013!

xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment