Nuffnang

Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Day with the boy.

25th December 2012, Tuesday.

#ootd
My first time in Maxi dress. 

My gift to the Bf this Christmas.

Polo Tee from Ben Sherman.





And we went to Star Vista.


Act cool lol.



Photo spam.



Christmas tree :D 

Us with the tree.

After much consideration, we settled for dinner at The Owl Cafe.



Owl Café 
#02-10&11 The Star Vista 
1 Vista Exchange Green 
Singapore 138617 Tel +65 6694 3537





Tea for me, Coffee for the boy.

I had this, Stir-fried spaghetti with SOFT-SHELL CHILLI CRAB

ASSAM CHICKEN WINGS to share.


Bf had CHEESY AYAM CUTLET.


Food was good! 

Our special Christmas gift!







MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN, we had a simple but great one. Hope you too!

Oh, and hope you liked my new blog banner! 

xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment