Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thai Express.

29th November 2011, Tuesday.

The Frog is back. And he’s not alone. 
Learn more about #TheMuppetsSG at Disney Studios SG FB page now!



Random dinner meetup with this girlfriend of mine, been like a month since I last saw her! Heh.

Hi Miss Josephine Chan!

&to Thai Express it was as it was freezing these few days/weeks that I've been craving for hot soupy stuff everyday! Hehehe. 


This is my order, as usual.
Tom Yam Seafood Clear Soup with rice.

&hers, Tom Yam Glass Noodles.

We ordered a cup of Thai Milk Tea to share.

We talked alot like everything and anything. We walked the whole Vivo round and round because we were talking and talking and not looking/shopping at any stores at all. HAHA.

Bumped into my Supervisor Lynn with her husband there. 
& I know I'll see this girl very soon again for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment