Nuffnang

Saturday, December 17, 2011

First Gelish!

5th December 2011, Monday.

Get shopping on international sites with #MasterCardGiving and pick up a free S$50 shopping voucher! Yay! Register here!

How's my nails! Nice? 

Bf bought this for me the night before and warmed it up that morning and let me bring to work for breakfast! Aww.


Met up with Twinny after work, had dinner at Nex Din Tai Fung together with Mei Hong! &then to Erinna's place for my first Gelish!

Test try. I chose the one on my fourth finger.
Nicer right? Please say yes, HAHA. 

Hi Mei Hong! She's our secondary school mate!


French done! Without nail art yet.







Twinny's turn!


Is it nice?  
It costed me 70$! 


Twinny with her usual Polka!


Found matchy blue from home to match my Gelish!


All ready for my D&D on the 9th and Christmas! :D




At SP, the possibilities for your future are endless.
Visit Singapore Polytechnic Open House from 5 – 7 Jan 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment