Nuffnang

Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby Desiree's full month!

27th November 2011, Sunday.


Where did Xiaxue get her hairstyle inspiration from? 


First time Bf went back to OT on a Sunday. So I was at his house till 1plusPM and cabbed to meet up with Bf and down to Junny's house it is.

Totally love the display of their wedding photos.

Baby Dione & Baby Desiree. ❤



SO CUTE LEIS!




Cutie pie! ❤






Bf trying to play with her.



Hi Mr Baby Gene Seow. ❤


Do I have the motherly feel? HAHA.


Girlfriend Junny ❤

They allowed me to feed the baby milk. HEHE, so adorable.

Before we left, cosy in bed. Awww.

Bf&I bought these for Baby Desiree!






Went Sheng Siong and home for dinner.

Corn Soup with Sambal Stingray & Kangkong!

Sambal Kangkong!

Corn Soup by the bf!

Sambal Stingray!


Do click on my ads people! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment