Nuffnang

Friday, April 25, 2014

Glitzyfingers x Ponypockets

22nd April 2014, Tuesday.


I'm starting on my new job next week so I have been looking out for dresses that are good for work yet not too boring kind and this Jeanette Dress from Ponypockets caught my attention. When I received it, I was amazed by the lux material used, super soft and smooth!! Even the bf says so. And it comes with pockets, what's not to love!? :D Material is stretchable so it's advisable to stick to your usual size. Length is great for work and it's fully lined! This dress comes in Black too! (: A staple for work I would say! 

#selfie

I know Glitzyfingers through a Hello Kitty ring giveaway on their Instagram last Christmas. Have been following them since (one of the criteria of the giveaway) and I won the giveaway! I'm so happy!

They are located at:

Candy Beauty & Art Gallery
People's Park Centre, 
#03-58 Chinatown, 

Chinatown MRT (exit D)

About 5months ago, I saw this and I repost! I love hellokitty if you havent know.

I reposted.

And I won!

But I only received the ring 5months later, it was quite upsetting that I won something but I didnt got my prize yet. I did not pester Belle (owner of Glitzyfingers) I know it's not entirely her fault. She felt so bad for letting me wait so long for my prize, she ask me if I want to do my nails complimentary by her and to collect my ring too. I would love to! I love pretty nails and after following Glitzyfingers for months, I have seen her talent and passion and so I went for it.

Belle, the owner of Glitzyfingers. She is my age, thankyou so much for the beautiful set of nails!

Matte x Glitters x Stripes
Because I asked for it, she did it.


ANYWAY PEOPLE, 

Do help me vote for my nails HERE

Please Read & Follow Step1-4!


2. Log in with your Campaign acc or FB,

3. Click on #Glitzyfingers compaign, http://www.campaign.com/GlitzyFingers

4. And LIKE (click the twist sign) my nails pic! 
The one with Hello Kitty ring and @JOANNELUMMZ


Thankyou all so much! :D

&Yay, finally got my Hello Kitty ring from #Glitzyfingers after so long and thankyou Belle for this beautiful set of nails! Been wanting matte nails for the longest time! I love it!! ♡




More pics on my #ootd! 



I super super love the material I swear!!
Go on and shop at Ponypockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment