Nuffnang

Friday, November 8, 2013

Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion

Bought this Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion before I left for my Taiwan Trip to bring it with me for my trip!

And my shade is the lightest shade, No. 13, True Beige 
I got mine from Jcube Laneige.


For SGD 59, it come with an additional refill! 
I was told one cushion can be used for 1-2months depending on how frequent you use and how much you use each time. So, SGD 59 for a product I can use up to 4months, worth it!  


I so love how it looks please :D

I love how easy it is to bring around! A must to have if travelling overseas imo!! Dont have to afraid that you accidently pressed on to your bbcream and all start oozing out into your bag/luggages!! 

Full look with Laneige BB Cushion on! I did apply loose powder over it to achieve this matt-er look but this bbcushion really can lasts me whole day with no caking up or any touching up! Love it!!

Be back to check out my Taiwan Trip photos for how I look with Laneige BB Cushion for the whole trip!
Or you can check out my Taiwan FB Album



No comments:

Post a Comment