Nuffnang

Monday, November 4, 2013

Ice Skate x Pique Nique

28th September 2013, Saturday

#ootd: Back Lace Top from JB
Maroon Skinny Pants from Giordano -
SUPER LOVE IT BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY PANTS I DONT HAVE TO ALTER ABIT (NOT EVEN THE LENGTH) AND IT FITS ME PERFECTLY!!
And my Favourite Anchor Wedges from Charles & Keith!

Closed up! So pretty!! I SUPER LOVE IT!!

We went Ice Skating at Jcube!!

With the Best Girlfriend!

And our boyfriends!


Us in Maroon Pants! Hehe.

And we had dinner at Pique Nique!

Pique Nique
JCube 
2 Jurong East Central 1 
#01-08 
Singapore 609731




















Elmo's & Jo's big cup of coke!

Bf's Ice Coffee.

&&&& MY HOT LATTE WITH HELLO KITTY COFFEE ART! 
I'M IN LOVE!! 

I CANNOT STOP SMILING AT IT!
SO CUTE HOW TO DRINK!

Mushroom and Sausage 

My White Wine Prawn Aglio Olio 


The Big Breakfast Burger.

Norwegian Benedict

AND GUESS WHAT! 
The Best Girlfriend baked me a cake herself!! 
I'm so loved!!




Make a wish..

Blow the candles!


I'm so happy~


Did you see how big the cake is?
I'm so blessed!

THANKYOU BEST GF!!





AND I LOVE THIS WHITE LAVINA BAG FROM MOJO TOO! :D 


The hearts details, love it!

Hehe cute Hello Kitty card!



Love the simple date out, xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment