Nuffnang

Friday, April 13, 2012

Third Gelish!

14th March 2012, Wednesday.


 
It was Bf's last day at work, &my Gelish appointment at Elva Beauty Palace Clementi.
Bought the coupon online with Josephine & Sharon, they went for theirs already & I havent. This is my third Gelish so far, with Bf coming along with me this time! Hehe.

We had our dinner first, Hong Kong Street Old Chun Kee, first time having it though.

Our fav, Sambal Kangkong. Prefer the one Bf cooked (:

Hot Plate Tofu, most people's all time favourite I suppose!

Salted Egg Pork Ribs, Bf has a thing for Salted Egg haha.

Our Simple dinner. (:

Then after that, went for my Gelish!
Soaking off~!

I look damn shag I know :/ 

How is it? Bf chose the colour for me this time, :D

Something more simple yet glitters! 
Sliver-ish Glitter nails! 

Bf damn funny, after the Gelish was done, I kept touching it then I ask him touch. He keep saying dont keep touching la, leave it first, later not dry yet. HAHA, damn cute. Then I was telling him it dries instantly, but he keep not wanting to believe. Lol.




Alrightzz, everything aside, I saw this on Facebook & find it damn true.
不出声的人不是没有脾气,只是不和你计较!

No comments:

Post a Comment