Nuffnang

Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy 30th month!

9th March 2012, Friday.


It's the 9th again! Happy 30th month my dearest Bf!
 
Made this full heart using Iphone App, Body Symbol just to surprise Bf on this very day.
If you have me on your Facebook, you would have seen it!


 
Finally 4in1 with him!

Our day was simple, we went Marina Square for movie, John Carter.
&then Coffee Club @ Funnan IT Mall for dinner! Our first time there.

  
I tried doing some curls at the end of hair that day, nice? (:










Salad!

Bf's Honey Glazed Chicken, this dish is super sour please! I dont know where's the honey. LOL.

My Piri Piri Chicken, the person said it's spicy that's why I ordered. But it's not! ):

Muddy Mud Pie for the boy.

& Royal Tiramisu for me.

Another 4in1 of us, love the simple day out with the Bf! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment