Nuffnang

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hiruscar® Post Acne x

Hehe I have quite a number of acne scars/dark spots on my face. As I'm pretty prone to acne ))): So, I'm very happy to receive this Hiruscar Post Acne from SampleStore.com!

My bare face. I have a recently heal acne scar at my chin area so this came just in time!

Upclose.

And I applied, it's transparent clear gel so I can use it before I apply make up! Which is super good I feel! Hehe. Like my skin is "recovering" although I have got makeups on! Lol.

Hiruscar® Post Acne is a fast absorption gel base which helps to treat post acne scars and dark marks. With its unique formulation, Hiruscar Post Acne is clinically proven to treat sunken scars 

Hiruscar® Post Acne $22.90/10ml

Features: 
- Clinically proven 3-in-1 formulation 
- Non-Comedogenic [does not clog pores] 
- Hypoallergenic [does not irritate your skin] 
- Fast absorbing clear scar gel [can be used under make-up] 
- Contains anti-bacterial agent [Pionin] to help prevent acne recurrence 
- For Oily and Acne Prone Skin Benefits: 
- Improves appearance of sunken scars 
- Lighten dark marks 
- Prevents acne recurrence [due to its anti-bacterial formulation]

How to use:
Apply 2-3 times a day, in the morning and before bedtime. 
Use after toner/softener and before moisturiser. 
Always wash hands before and after use. 

Hiruscar® Post Acne can be purchased at Watsons, Guardian, Unity, Independent Pharmacies, Polyclinics, it's retailing at $22.90/10ml! Faster go get yours today! :D 


Thankyou SampleStore.com for this great product! :D 
Sign up today at SampleStore.com to receive Free Samples too!

No comments:

Post a Comment