Nuffnang

Friday, December 5, 2014

VainGloriousYou VGY Media Launch

31st October 2014, Friday.

Today's #ootd: Ebony Black Diana Embellished Sleeves Shift Dress from VainGloriousYou #vgyootd ❤ to the VgyStore.com #VGYVIP Private Media Launch at their Haji Lane Boutique. 

Thankyou Tricia and Eve for the special invite and the goodie bag + beautiful bouquet of flowers! 
Congrats again!



Love how the dress makes my waist look so small than it really is!

SWAN BY VGY 
"And she is as elegant and magnificent like a swan" 
A premium selection of timeless, sophisticated & beautifully crafted piece that stand for every women's desire for self expression.

Really love how their Haji Lane boutique looks like now after the revamp! Check it out if you havent!

VainGloriousYou Store 

42 Haji Lane, 
#01-01 
Singapore 189235

Sweet treats from @ahanbakes 



Beautiful Personalised Bouquet from @fiorellabouquet

Me with my bouquet!

With my name on (:

Enya in new colours! I bought the red one previously which I have yet to wore and now there's Blush Pink, Dusty Blue and Midnight! At first I got Midnight, in the end I changed to Dusty Blue which I think it's a super unique shade! Refer to their Instagram @vgystore for the sneaks!



A #welfie with the Ladyboss, Tricia.
She is always so beautiful!!!
Thankyou so much for the invite again! 

"Be Vain, Be Glorious, Be You"


#selfie with beautiful flowers is a must!


My picks from the unreleased!
Enya Chiffon Slit Maxi in Midnight (I changed mine to Dusty Blue in the end, no pics for now)
Some items are available on their new site already!
For reference, I'm wearing XS for all of their apparels as of now!
You can purchase yours on VGYstore.com


No comments:

Post a Comment