Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Baby's 26th ♡ Matt's The Chocolate Shop

9th June 2014, Monday.

It was the Bf's birthday! 
So again, I googled for good chocolate cakes and Matt's The Chocolate Shop pops!

They have 2 outlets currently,

44 AMOY STREET, 
SINGAPORE 069870 
6557 2274 

One Raffles Place B1-38 
SINGAPORE 048616 
6557 0535

I really love cupboard cake boxes!

Yay they do wordings unlike Chocolate Origin which I got the Bf's 25th birthday last year. And it's complimentary!

However it was quite awkward to tell a stranger over the phone the wordings I wanted to be on the cake. Lol. Luckily it was a female who answered my call!

The hearts deco they added on themselves, makes the whole cake look so much nicer instantly imo!

I ordered the 8.5" (biggest) because they only do delivery for this size.
It costed SGD 48 and delivery charge was SGD 15, so I paid SGD 63 in total for this cake.

Which I feel it's worth it! 
Firstly, it's my bf's birthday (how many bf do I have right?)
Secondly, I dont have to go collect myself although I have to pay for delivery charge which I feel it's reasonable. I prefer cakes store with delivery services (I dont mind paying as long as the charges are reasonable)!
And lastly, my bf loves the cake! 
So yes, worth every cents! 

Bf says Matt's and Chocolate Origin both are nice in their own way.
Awfully Chocolate is nice but cant eat too much, will be too jalat.







Happy birthday Baby Seow!
May everything goes well for you ♡ 

We started our day early at Kbox Klunch!
I booked our slot 12pm-3pm.









Be back for our Part 2 & 3 of the bf's celebration!


No comments:

Post a Comment