Nuffnang

Friday, August 16, 2013

My Hello Kitty Fairytales

Way back in 30th May 2013 - 3rd July 2013, there was this Mcdonalds Hello Kitty Fairytales going on. 
While Hello Kitty has their Fairytales, I had mine too.



30th May 2013, Thursday.

Throwback to the first Thursday when the whole Mcdonalds Hello Kitty craze sales started. 


Bf promised Mcdelivery that night so I can get the Special Edition Witch kitty as well as the Wizard of Oz (Lion) kitty at the same time. While he was on his way home, I called him. He sounded hesitant to have mcdelivery and insisted that I get only the special edition kitty instead of both, giving me reasons like we can go eat other days of the week to get the lion one. 


Being stubborn, I was like why you like that? I want both now, later no more. ): Then he had no choice but to tell me that he already had Mac for lunch and gotten me the lion kitty already. Wanted to surprise me also cannot. =X Speechless and touched Love him so much. Hehe. 


And poor boy have to eat Mac for lunch & dinner for that day


6th June 2013, Thursday.

We met for dinner at Jurong Point Mcdonalds, without much effort we got the Little Red Riding Hood. Because the crowd wasnt as bad as the last few.




13th June 2013, Thursday.

Bf had Mcdonalds for lunch because we heard that it started selling fast. <3 

The Frog Prince Kitty from my Prince <3



20th June 2013, Thursday.

The Ugly Duckling Hello Kitty which caused the bf to be late for work =X


His working hours was at 1030am, so when he woke up that morning, he heard that the kitty was selling fast, he panicked. Both Jurong Point's and Jurong Park's was sold out. He cabbed down to Mcdonalds Plaza Sing and took his bet hoping there's still stocks there. And luckily for him, there is but it caused him to be 30mins late for work. >< 



27th June 2013, Thursday.
We know that this last Singing Bone Hello Kitty is limited edition, so we watched a movie at Jp and walk to Jurong Park's Mcdonalds at approximately 1130pm, and to our horror, there were already about 200-300 people in the queue and we were told to leave.

We tried calling/texting all our friends but to no valid. Before me and the Bf leave house again to JP to queue for the one opening at 6am (it was only 1plusam at that time) and Bf have got work the next day, I called Yan Ling (one of my colleagues) and she told me she is the queue already and is able to help me get one.

I'm so damn grateful! 

And this is my Hello Kitty Fairytale Reunion.


Instagram @joannelummz 


SO MUCH LOVE FOR THESE.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment