Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CNY Eve 2013.

9th February 2013, Saturday. 



It's CNY Eve again! 
With the Bf off this year, we headed over to my house for reunion lunch with my family.
Steamboat it was & bf practically prepared EVERYTHING himself and brought over.
How to not love him!? <3




Abalone, Fishball, Pork Belly Shabu Shabu, Hotdogs, Prawns, Chicken Slices, Pork Slices, Fish Slices, Razor Clams, Scallops Tofu, Egg Tofu, Golden Mushroom, Tau Pok etc!! 

What a filling lunch, all thanks to the bf!


After eating, I changed my bedsheets.
Hello Kitty Bedsheets this year!! 



Then my Mum and Sis say that they want to dye their hair, so Bf and I helped.
Bf helped my Mum.

And I helped my Sis!

Super sweet of the boy! 


Hello Miss QQ, the late queen!



After Reunion Lunch with my family, we headed back to the Bf's for Reunion Dinner with his family although both of us were still so full from the lunch.
Reached home and saw Bf's Aunt DIY Reunion Dinner Menu! 
Super cute!!

Our dishes.






Desserts.




Playing with the Popiah papers. HAHA. 

Hope everyone had a great CNY! :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment