Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Comex 2012

1st September 2012, Saturday.

Me all ready go Comex 2012!

My #ootd

Hi Boyfriend who accompanied me for this trip, to buy harddisk & my camera. From going to Comex, then to Funnan then back to Comex again, omgzz how to not love him right! :D 

Girlfriend, Erinna who was working then, for Canon Pixma.

Finally! After months or mayb years of saying and not doing anything, I finally bought a camera myself!
My very first camera I bought myself, Sony Nex F3. 

All the freebies that comes with my New Love!

It costed me SGD 949 and it comes with,
a Drybox, a Carrying Bag, a Tripod, 2 Memory Cards & 2 Original Batteries!

WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR, RIGHT! HAHA.

Ok la, dont neglect my Western Digital Red Harddisk, that costed me SGD119 that comes with a free pouch! Original price at Challenger was SGD159, quite a deal too! :D 


Let's tell you more about my New Love, Sony Nex F3.

The NEX-F3 is the latest entry to Sony's mirrorless camera lineup, replacing the NEX-C3. It was only two years ago that the company introduced their NEX line of small form-factor cameras housing DSLR-sized APS-C sensors. Yet in a sign of the company's unmistakable belief in the growth potential of the Mirrorless market, Sony is now offering what is essentially a third generation model, one that sits below the mid-range NEX-5N and the highly regarded enthusiast offering, the NEX-7.

Take stunning self-shots whenever you go with NEX-F3. Thanks to its 180°Flip-up LCD Screen, you can compose and capture beautiful self portraits with absolute ease. What’s more, its 16.1 Megapixels APS-C size sensor ensures pictures of the highest quality, so you can look picture-perfect always.

Sony NEX-F3 specification highlights: 
  • 16.1 MP Exmor™ APS HD CMOS Sensor
  • 180º Flip LCD Screen
  • Built-in Flash
  • AVCHD Full HD video recording
  • 11 Picture Effect modes
  • Auto Portrait Framing



For me, the +point is definitely the 180º Flip LCD Screen that allows self-portraits to be taken effortlessly, bet all girls will love it! Before I decided to buy this, Bf&I were comparing it with afew others like, Sony RX100, Olympus XZ-1, Panasonic GF3/GF5 and Sony Nex 5n.

Ofcourse, the closest fight was Sony Nex 5n, like it's lighter, better ISO etc. Both comes with 2 lens, as shown in my pics above, but 5n's screen cannot be rotated 180º and it comes with a external flash instead of a built-in which I find it kinda troublesome. Though after that I was told by Bf that external flash is better than a built-in. But it's ok! I'm very satisfied with my buy and is still learning how to use a mirrorless camera!

Here's the first album of photos taken by my Sony Nex F3 so far, click!

No comments:

Post a Comment