Nuffnang

Monday, May 28, 2012

Titanic Exhibition 2012

21st April 2012, Saturday.

It's a Saturday yet we woke up at 8plusAM! 

Up & prepared for our day out. 


Love my lashes for that day! Hehe.

On cab, both our first time to Marina Bay Sands MBS! &it's for the Titanic Exhibition! 



We reached around 11plusAM, went to queue & buy our tickets first. Buying there is $4 cheaper per ticket which is $20 each.


After buying, we went Toast Box for our breakfast!
Teh for me,

Teh O for him,


Floss Bread for him,

Kaya Butter Toast for me!


Bf always help me to crack the eggs, hehe so loved (:

I like it with Black Soya Sauce with Pepper.



After our breakfast, we walked around MBS awhile & went in to the Exhibition around 12oddPM.
It's their 100th Anniversary!

Our Boarding Passes!

Mine! I'm pregnant&I survived, but my husband did not survive ):

Bf's! He & his friends survived too!


Took afew photos before going in,



Taking photos in the Exhibition is forbidden, snapped afew though =X 
So love me ok! Lololol. 


First Class Corridor.

First Class Bedroom.



The differences between First, Second & Third Class.



Third Class Cabin.

Piccolo!

The Ice Berg! 
REALLY VERY COLD & ICY! 

We were inside for like 2-3hours. HAHA. Love the close experience with Titanic totally! Thanks Bf for bringing me there cause I say I wanna go hehe.


The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands.



I want sit that, but Bf dont want! Lol.


Us on the Titanic Grand Staircase!
This photo is ofcourse taken by them & we have to pay $25 for it!
Ex but it's nice, so just buy only! HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment