Nuffnang

Monday, March 12, 2012

Our Valentine's Adventure Part I.

14th February 2012, Tuesday.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! 
Hope all of you had a great one! :D
Before we left home, I totally have no idea what will our plans for that day would be. 
Anyhow, we decided to exchange presents first before we leave home. (:

_________________________________________________________________

For our Valentine's Adventure Part II: CLICK HERE.  

For our Valentine's Day Dinner: CLICK HERE. 

_________________________________________________________________


The card from me to Bf,

& the present from me to Bf! Hehe.


My present from my Baby, self wrapped (:



Hello lovely pink roses, so damn beautiful.

I'm a happy little girl HAHA.



Bf opening the present from me!

Razer Death Adder from me!
His old one died on him afew weeks/months ago!
So just nice something for me to buy for him! HAHA.

The card from me to him.

"I'm so lucky I found you"

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me, 
and I love you with all my heart!"
Happy Valentine's day Babyboy!


With the present & flowers he got for me. :D


& opened the present! 
He got me a schedule book! Just nice my previous one ending in March! Hehe.

Afew shots of us being leaving the house.





&we cabbed to our destination!
Mandai Zoo! 
Ah Meng Kopi.

Us waiting for our Breakfast.
We reach there around 11am.




The big cup of Ice Tea.

Porridge! One bowl for each of us. Heh.

Getting started.


Crocodile!

Proboscis Monkey.









Always the guide (:


White Tiger!!




All tigers are asian!



Hippo! Still as smelly as I remember them in my memory :/


Snake!


Kangaroo! Small size lol.
























It looks kinda creepy like that I know.




Love the pic :D



I swear they look damn fake! 
I actually asked Bf why so many fake tortoise! HAHAHAHA.




Snakeeeee.










Be back for the second part of our Valentine's adventure, TOO MANY photos.
Bear with me alright! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment