Nuffnang

Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Perfectly Awesome 21st! (Part Two)

8th October 2011, Saturday.


♥♥♥







The second part of my awesome celebration!
Cake Cutting Ceremony! HAHA.


With my dearest & most wonderful BOYFRIEND! ♥♥♥

With my parents! ♥♥♥

The Lum family. ♥♥♥

With my relatives from Godmum side ♥♥♥ (her daughter, her husband and her grandson), 
Although she's not here with me anymore. 
But I know she knows that I'm really happy with everything in my life now.
&I miss her a hell damn alot.

With my 小舅妈,小舅,Kris Cousin, 大姨丈,大姨 ♥♥♥

With Sissy & Niece! ♥♥♥

Miss Shanice Koh! ♥♥♥

Sissy! ♥♥♥

Lovertwinny!! ♥♥♥

With the girlfriends, Erinna Lin & Junny Lee ♥♥♥

With my Lovelies, Josephine with her Bf Elmo & Sharon ♥♥♥

With Bf's cousin Alvin & Bf's sister Felicia ♥♥♥

Together with Bf ♥♥♥

With the primary school friends! :D

With the Yuying Secondary School people! :D

With NYKSM peeps! :D

Make a wish, make a fish.. HAHA.

I am a happy happy girl! HEHEHE



Cut the beautiful cake (from Bf) with my parents! ♥

So Hello Kitty-ly! I like!

My very big key! 


Bf helping me to cut the 2-tier cake. Hehehe.

For myself :D

Thankyou Bf! ♥♥♥

Going around to give out the cakes.


Mark Lee and afew other celebrities are having the unit beside mine, one of my relative went to help me ask him if it's possible to have a photo taken with me, I swear I have no idea that they went to ask. HAHA. 
But there it is, me with Mark Lee from Channel 8.

The ex Ah-bengs from YYSS. Lol.

Ex-Kong Hwa-ians.

With my Supervisor Lynn and her family.

Just with Lynn. :D

With NYKSM peeps.

Finally seated to eat my cake with Twinny. :D

Chin Ghee who came although he was mad tired after POP. 
Thankyou! :D


With my best Boyfriend, ♥♥♥

Right after this photo, Bf damn shy.
Cause he say he didnt realise my relatives were just sitting infront of us. HAHAHA.
Damn cute only, love him ♥

Thankyou Bf, love you Bf. ♥♥♥

Junny!! ♥♥♥

Zhiqin! Thanks for coming though you're alone! :D


Poly classmates! :D

Lee Xi Hong!

Ben Tan!

With Joopeng and the Gf. Thanks for rushing down after POP!
Very much appreciated!! :D

With Weekheng & Valerie. :D

With the couple.

With the yuying peeps.

With Alvin & Felicia!!

BITCHES!! ♥♥♥
Karmen was kinda late, but always better than never! 

Cousin Waene & Shurong who came really late after their attachment but really
THANKS ALOT for coming! ♥♥♥


Eating my key in progress. 

He have to eat too. HAHAHA.

Playing afool with the helium balloons!

Mad love him! ♥♥♥

The photos of the post should have somewhat sums up for you how awesome my 21st was and how much I really did enjoyed myself & had a good time. Thanks to all the wonderful people in my life and all that came down and made my special such a superb awesome one.  

To all that came down on that very day, once again I thank you alot and I appreciated it a damn much and those who even bought me presents! Knowing you guys & having you guys in my life is the most grateful thing ever. 

I had a great time & I hope you guys too!! 


With many many love ♥♥♥,
Joanne/Mei Zhen
XOXO 


Next up, opening of presents! 
Stay tuned, and click on my ads!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how many people turned up for ur birthday. Will be celebrating my son's bday ag downtown east too. Just worried that the space wont be enough. My guest will be like 50-70.. u think it'll be fine? Front and back BBq space?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I had about 40pax if I'm not wrong! It might be alittle small for 50-70pax in my opinion! I had buffet for my guests. And if I dont remember wrongly, there's only back BBQ space! Hope these helps! (:

      Delete