Nuffnang

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Merry Christmas!

Hi, Merry Christmas everyone! How's your Christmas!? Mine was good, hehe. The best thing was coincidentally, Baby&I bought each other the same present! Sweet!


Gifts from Lovelies, Shar&Jo. :D


Jacket from my one&only. ♥


Gift gotten from Gift Exchange with Baby's Family. - Valerie's
Make a guess what is it?
Hint: It cant be consumed! HAHA.






On the EVE!


Hello Shuaige!


Gift Exchange time!


I got the "Chocolate" Magnet from Valerie! HAHA.


Bibi got stress pig from Felicia, notebook&sweet too!


Alvin got the Auto card shuffler from Bibi!


Felicia got the thermal cup from me! HEHE.


Ahma got gift too! So cute! HEHE.


It's time for Bibi Seow to open his gift from me! ♥


My happy boy!


My turn!


Love it to the max!


His&Mine! HEHE





Christmas Day.


The Couple, Kenny&Magdelene.


Bibi Lum&Bibi Seow!


Me with Magdelene!


A group photo before eating!




No comments:

Post a Comment