Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Stomach Flu.


Down with high fever since Friday night. My last weekend holiday was spent fighting with fever, shivering and vomitting. So terrible. But I'm lucky, Baby was there for me without fail 24/7. From reminding me to take my temperature every now and then, bringing me to the doctor (twice), cooking for me to eat. His presence just make me feel alot better no matter how bad I actually feel. Thanks Baby, though I'm not fully recovered yet now, but I will, very soon. Sorry for making you so worried for me. Loveyou.


Seen two doctors in total mentioned above. One was 51bucks at private clinic, the other time was Polyclinic for 13bucks. Luckily my fever started to subside after getting heavier dose of panadols got from Polyclinic. I have to get well very sooonnnnn. Projects datelines are all nearing and exams will be up next. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment