Nuffnang

Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY 2010.

This year's New Year was definitely very different from previous years.
Besides having the first day of New Year being on the same day as Valentine's day, I went visiting with Baby and his family on the second and third day of New Year. (:

First day of CNY.

Went to my Dagu's house first then went to Ahkim's house in the evening. Baby gave me a shock outta my life by ordering Flowers and Balloon to be delivered to my Ahkim's place. So surprised, so shock, so happy!! HEHE.


Went over to Baby's Ahma's house around 8pm.


&&&&&&&my Valentine's day gift for my baby.

He loves it, I know. HEHE.

Second day of CNY.

Met Baby and his family at Sengkang area to go to his mother's side there to bainian. Around night time, went over to my Dayi's house where all my relatives are.





Third day of CNY.

Went to bainian with Baby's family again. Then we went Town to walkwalk after that and met his friends for mahjong.



Happy CNY and Happy Valentine's day once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment