Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In memory of my beloved Godmum.

On this very day, I lost someone I loved and respected most. Someone who was by my side since I was young. Someone who loves me like I'm her own daughter. Someone who is always there to listen to me. Someone who lends me her helping hands when I'm in need. Someone who taught me how to protect myself and not letting others bully me. Someone who I never wanna lose.


Now that she's gone. I know I have to go on. I know she wants to see me succeed one day. Though she cant be with me here to celebrate the joy but I know she's always there, always in my heart. I hope Mama is fine wherever she is. I promise I will take good care of myself. Thank you very very much for your love, care, guidance and concern all these years.



Godmum, I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment