Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Joy and pain.

27th December 2009.

Passione IV at Victoria Concert Hall. Went with Baby, Meieng&Deyao.

They did a great job, as usual.

So proud of them! :D




My dearest section, always.


My Babes.


My Baby.


Then dinner with family at Nan Hwa Chong Fish-head Steamboat for my Dad's birthday on the 28th. Baby came along. (:







Baby&Niece.


28th December, Monday.

Congratulations to Xujun&Guanhong! Their bundle of joy arrived on this very day. Visited her at Thomson Medical Centre after school with Baby! I carried her baby name Dione! Omg, so cute!! HEHEHE. &when I carry her, she didnt cry at all but was sound asleep. Adorable~






After visiting Xujun, went Ttsh to visit my Godmum as well. Yes, after so long she's still in the hospital. But she is in normal ward now. God bless her. Loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment