Nuffnang

Friday, November 27, 2009

The familiarity.

How's life people? Bet everyone's having different kind of life. Some might be so happy, and yet some the opposite. For me, I can only say everything's good. Though there might be things that put me down sometimes but at the end of the day, I'm still the happy me.
Godmum had been admitted to the hospital for 2weeks or so already. I'm worried, very. But I dont know how to express it neither do I know what can I do to help. Mayb that explains my bad attitude. But then again, I know there's no one to blame. Went hospital earlier on with Baby, &I'm feel so down now. No matter what, I just hope Godmum will get well soon. God bless you.

Baby&I have been good. Although we quarrel but I guess it's just something we have to go through. I'm glad you didnt give up despite all the unhappiness you have towards me. I'm sorry for all the unreasonable attitude I always give. You know at times I really dont mean it. Nonetheless, I'm really grateful that I have you. Loved.

Term break till 14th December. I so dont wanna school to start then. 9weeks of 9am-5pm. Awww~

No comments:

Post a Comment