Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Everything that I wanted.


Birthday in 3days' time. Great or what. HAHA. No work practically for the whole week. Shiok eh. HAHA. &I woke up at like 3plus today. I'm a pig, I dont deny. HAHA.
Oh, &I'm pretty much a happy girl. Because Baby is always treating me like a princess. Trying his best to give me whatever I want. Though he always lied to me before all his planned surprises which often makes me want to box him. LOL. From sending dinner for me during work, waited for me till work end, buying durian mooncake for me this mooncake festival, wanting to fulfill each and everything that I said. I'm so loved. (:

Though sometimes I do stupid things that makes Baby angry but he still gives me the best of everything. :D

On 3rd October, was with Baby&Baby's family. drink tea, eat mooncake, take lantern! HAHA. Like kid, I know. But I loved&enjoyed.



Yummyyummy~ :D




On Sunday, out with Baby's family also. Went around to look at furnitures then dinner at IMM's Cafe Cartel.


Baby&his cousin, Alvin both had a combo for three.

Craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment