Nuffnang

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Style Bliss x

Style Bliss is a Singapore-based online retail shop. Their mission is to showcase and promote our range of apparels to the public for our utmost online shopping satisfaction. In the course of doing so, they are dedicated to: provide the public with a great shopping online experience ensure prompt delivery of the goods/services give good after-sales customer service.

My pick from their site would definitely be this Silky Black Romper!
All their items on MIYOConline are currently sale price and this romper is currently only SGD 15.90!!!
WHAT YOU WAITING FOR!?!?!
 
This romper is so so comfy and it comes with pockets!!
I love it!



You may choose to pair it with a cardigan like I did in air-conditioned places.


_______________________

And my 2nd pick is this super sweet Baby Pink Eyelet Dress with Puffy Sleeves!
This item is currently selling at only SGD 22.90!
Dont say I never share good deals!

I love dresses that suits my petite frame! :D
For reference, I'm a UK4-6, standing at 154cm.

I think I look super sweet in it, right? HAHA :X

Another one!


Shop now at Style Bliss!
And hope you like their items as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment