Nuffnang

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Mr Santa x Mr Snowman!

12th December 2013, Thursday.

Went to Ferlyn's to have my Christmas Nails done after work! And I love it so damn much! 
 
 
Red x White Christmas Nails with Mr Santa x Mr Snowman ♡ 
Love it so much!! #PassioNails My nails were so ready for Christmas!! Hehehe. 

She took so much efforts to draw the Santa and Snowman!! And it's her first time drawing Santa Claus! HEHEHE. But it still turn out so nice! 

Read about my previous visits HERE!

The Left Hand!


The super cute Mr Santa.

The Right Hand.


Mr Snowman is very cute too!! RIGHT! HAHA.

Really really so in love with it. One of the best set she ever did for me!

Cant wait for my CNY Appointment with her already! Have you book yours yet? (:

Maroon toes to match my Red x White set of Christmas Nails!


I did Gelish Manicure and Classic Manicure for only SGD 80! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment