Nuffnang

Monday, June 17, 2013

Polka Lace Black

26th May 2013, Sunday.


So, I did my nails again! The very last time I did was during CNY which is 3months back! 
& This time I'm back at the same place, PassioNails.
If you've been reading my blog, you should know that I havent been back to the same place to do my nails, but this time I went back to the same one!

Firstly for me, it's convenient, cause it's in the West! She's located at Bukit Panjang, Petir Road, the nearest LRT station is Pending.
Secondly, Ferlyn is really humble and friendly! And best thing for me, she's my age! So at least not so awkward to have nothing to talk about. Haha.


Bf accompany me to her place downstairs and left for his driving lesson. Almost caused him to be late =X 

And we had brunch at CCK Mcdonalds beforehand.
Bf tried the Double Red Peri Scorcher

Hello Bf, why so cute? HAHA.





So what you think about my Black x Lace x Polka Dots gelish nails? 
I love it! 




Follow her instagram for more updates @ferlyneng
She's working full time, so her slots are only after-work or weekends!
So hardworking of her :D 


Left Hand

Right Hand

And nothings beats having matchy Pedicure to go with your Manicure right? :D 

I did Gelish Manicure and Classic Pedicure for only $75! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment