Nuffnang

Sunday, December 23, 2012

When a guy cheat with you, he will cheat on you.




Bet everyone have read or heard about the Zoe Raymond Saga.
If you have not, you can visit Alvin & Yuki FB page.
Part 1 & Part 2

Personally I dont know her and want to make no comments directly at her.
Just in general, I've always believed that

"When a guy cheat with you, he will cheat on you"


I mean it's like if a guy is willing to cheat on his gf just to be with you, what makes you think that he wouldnt cheat on you and be with another girl he wants to be with? Therefore personally, I hate third parties and I swear I will never be one unless I wasnt aware that the guy is attached.

And mayb because I'm currently in a 3years plus on-going relationship, I take 3rd parties issues rather personally. Like putting myself in the shoes of the gf that was cheated on and all. I'm very certain that if I was the girl being cheated on, I would have gone bonkers and I might go to the extent of wanting to kill the 3rd party.

Ofcourse I wouldnt say that it's entirely the 3rd party's fault. The guy involved is the one in total fault. If you dont love your gf anymore or more than the girl out there then break it off with her before you get involved with the other girl and ending up being a cheater and all 3 of you gets hurt.

It's like

"Love is not a game, so why cheat?"

Laltt_large

Although thank god, I've never cheated on before (or not that I know of), but my girlfriends/friends/online bloggers have shared their stories and I know I never want to feel like any of them hurting in that way. Breaking up hurts, but being cheated on hurts 10x more.


Ofcourse, your partner might not be the best-looking, smartest, most capable person in the world.
But he/she loves you.
Time might be hard at times, but remember how far you have been through together.


So if you're in a relationship right now, I hope you cherish and treasure each other more.
Cause you might never find another who loves you like they do.

And if you're not, I believed the right one will appear, just in a matter of time.
Just please, dont destroy other's relationship/marriage just because you cant have yours or you think the couple are not suitable for each other just because they quarrelled too much too often and you would be the better option for them. Same goes to the girls if you've been unfaithful.

If you cant stay faithful, then stay single.
Those guys/girls who have been cheated on before, chin up!
You're better than those cheaters.

Karma is a bitch, what comes around, goes around.


xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment