Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's 2011!

Happy Valentines to all in love and all not in love, spend this special day with all other dearest friends or even family! :D

I had my second Valentines with my awesome Bf along with another lovely couple, Josephine and Elmo at USS! I mad enjoyed myself, I hope the three of them too! Great dinner at The Hard Rock Cafe as well, definitely a must to revisit! :D

Bf bought me two awesome gifts, Earrings&Bracelet from Mintmark&co! <3


I shall let the photos describe our day there!

Pic for the day! LOL.


Jelly Belly~


Candies tress!


USS!




Kicking start!


First meal in USS!


Excited!


Busy eating!


Hello jojo!


The Bfss.


4D!


Another pic of the day, My lovely frog prince~ ♥


Donkey live!


Going up the wheel!


Inside! HAHA.


Acting cool~


Ginger bread couple!


Shrek!





I'm so tiny weeny~


Fierce guy. -.-


Baby&Elmo challenged this!


Dinosaur!


Bibi want the other dino one but I want this. HEHE.


Hershey!


Dinner time!! First time to Hard Rock Cafe.


Menu!


Roses from HRC to the ladies~


Them,


Us. ♥


Aw* Sweetest.


Cheers~


Gazing. LOL.


Ladies.


Appetizer!


Steak for the guys.


Salmon for the ladies.


Dessert.


After dinner,


Bought Popcorns home!


Thanks for everything Bibi Seow,
You've been the best & I know you will always be.

Happy Valentine's day ♥


Thank you Baby&his sis for making the day possible, &thank you Baby for making the day awesome. &Thank you Jojo&Elmo too! Hope everyone had a great time! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment