9th June 2012, Saturday.
It was my dearest boyfriend's 24th birthday! The third birthday I'm spending with him as his girlfriend! I'm very excited as I planned the day for him!
Surprised him with a cake for Bakerzin before we left home!
See his happy face! HAHA.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
Make a wish.. *SO CUTE*
May all your wishes come true!
Afew photos with me! Hehe.
Cut cake lo! You're one year older already! Hoho.
On the cab to... MBS! He dont know what plans I have yet.. HAHA.
We have our brunch at Toast Box! We were abit late from the ideal time I wanna reach, so yea, eat simple. HAHA.
Love it when he helps me with the eggs, every single time..
*SO LOVED*
&then it was Harry Potter Exhition @ MBS ArtScience Museum!
I'm so super glad that he didnt know about this Exhibition beforehand!
If not like not surprise anymore.
Our tickets at SGD 20.00 each for Singapore Citizens (Adults).
He's quite a fan of Harry Potter actually. &I only started watching Harry Potter after being with him, how noob I know. LOL.
Flying Ford Anglia.
Pardon those not-very-good quality photos, taken by my Iphone cause photography is forbidden! Just afew for you guys!
&again,
Harry Poter™ : The Exhibition comes to ArtScience Museum!
From 2 June to 30 September 2012, fans can peer into the magical world of Harry Potter for the first time in Asia and get up-close to hundreds of authentic costumes and props from all eight Harry Potter films.
Featuring artifacts in settings inspired by the film sets, go on a journey through the famous wizard’s world and experience first-hand all the wonders of Hogwarts™ like the Gryffindor™ common room, Hagrid’s hut, and the Great Hall. Along the way, you can pull a Mandrake from its pot, toss a Quaffle in the Quidditch™ area, and encounter magical creatures in the Forbidden Forest.
Get up-close to costumes and props like Harry’s wand and eyeglasses, Hermione’s Yule Ball gown, the Golden Snitch™ and so much more.
For the prices of the tickets & where to get the tickets!
Part II of Bf's Celebration: http://hiddenlanguages.blogspot.sg/2012/07/babys-24th-outback-steakhouse.html
No comments:
Post a Comment